*** UPDATE 9-9-2014 ***
Individual member retroactive wage adjustment (RWA) data is now available on the self service portal
The BSC has confirmed that the Retroactive Wage Adjustment (RWA) data will available to the members through the BSC portal. Every member will be able to view and download a complete breakdown of their retroactive wage adjustments through the BSC portal. As soon as the RWA data becomes available we will post a notice on our website.
- RWA deferral forms will be mailed to the members on July 24th
- Members will be able to defer up to 80% of their RWA
- Due to the delay in mailing out the forms, they are now due back at the BSC by August 15th
- The wages increases will be in the August 14th Pay Check
- A Separate Retroactive Payment Check will be issued on September 11th.
CLICK HERE to go to the BSC Self-Service Home page
CLICK HERE for Info to Access and Download Data on the BSC Self-Service Portal
CLICK HERE for info on Signing in to the BSC Self-Service Portal for the First Time
If you have any questions regarding the RWA payments or need information on accessing your data, please contact the Union office.